.EUROPE.so, I have some seriously majorly...major decisions to make ASAP. my dad needs to book our flights to Dublin...and I need to decided...well...how long do I want to be there for? so that's what I'm doing this weekend I guess. I'm going to sit down with a map and some stickers...and fins out where I would like to go, and how much time and money it is going to take. I guess its time to BUDGET! anyone who reads my blog?...anyone? anyone who has been to Europe. .I.NEED.YOUR.HELP!.
I was thinking about staying in Europe for about 3 weeks after my marathon...and then come back, and go to south America...(probably until the beginning...or end of February) I mean, I'm going to be IN IRELAND. that's freakin' sweet! I might as well stay and soak up some Europe, but I don't want it to interfere with where I really want to be...my heart is in South America! but for now. Europe! I'm flying in and out of Dublin Ireland....Where should I go that would make my trip awesome?
.WITHOUT.BREAKING.THE.BANK!. - what is the exchange rate right now anyways?
.WITHOUT.BREAKING.THE.BANK!. - what is the exchange rate right now anyways?
.IN.OTHER.NEWS.
my great Friend Amanda is getting baptized tomorrow! were trying to get everyone (even people who don't know her) to come to her baptism. its going to be really great! everyone come out!...please? This is a picture I took of her earlier this summer:
my great Friend Amanda is getting baptized tomorrow! were trying to get everyone (even people who don't know her) to come to her baptism. its going to be really great! everyone come out!...please? This is a picture I took of her earlier this summer:

I had a good talk with Mr. C last night (I haven't talked to him all week) - I have been trying very hard to do what he wanted...or said he wanted...to just get over it. and I think hes been having a hard time with me actually doing it. trust me Mr. C...its not even close to as easy as it looks. I have been dating and trying to have a really good time... trying to get my life in order. but sometimes, when things stop spinning...I really miss what could have been. the potential for us was unbelievable. I miss that I could have been the one making dinner, and burning it, (undoubtedly) and then just pouring bowls of cereal we can eat on the counter...sometimes taking that role seems so natural, especially when you find someone you do it so well with. but here I am now. this guarded, insecure girl who doesn't think she can let anyone in again...so shes leaving. to find herself? I hope so. this year has been a huge kick in the pants as far as what I thought i was capable of. here is a fabulous Poem: (NOW were getting deep! haha) its from 10 things I hate about you:
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare
I hate your big dumb attitude
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me ryhme
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly... I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close,
not even a little bit,
not even at all.
YEAH...IM.LAME. - Its Friday. leave me be!
its going to be a long day...the lead into an .INTERSTING.WEEKEND.
tomorrow I have a billion things on my plate were doing the Calgary food drive, I would like to go rock climbing with Joe, and chill with Beck (because im a horrible sister lately!)and of course, get our run in...gah! baptism for Amanda, and maybe go dancing with Debbie? Deb! whats uuuup! lol
.X.X.
.X.X.
.R.

3 comments:
and your coming to roadhouse on saturday!!!!!
okay, have you even TALKED with your sister? Either way, I'm gonna be at her house for dindin tonight. So if you're gonna be there, we can plan. We're either heading out tonight or tomorrow, but, hey, it's not like I have other plans..
BOTH nights work for me! ;)
Fun funfun. Hoochie it up and work the crowd! As I said to Becks, and don't forget your fake wedding ring to get rid of the freaks.
Rach!You are livin' the life girl! I can't believe you are going to Ireland, SO jealous. I haven't been to Europe but I hear it's amazing. I can't wait to go someday. I have a lot of friends who have just totally bummed it over there and backpacked and done the train thing and gone all over. I don't know, I bet it's all amazing. But most importantly, are you seriously going back down to Cuence? I hate you! I am so freakin' jealous. YES there are many thing you can bring back for me: a butt load of yogosos and bon ices, some cute (warm) hats, pineapples, some babies, Roddy and Lorena, you name it. Oh girl I want to get down there so bad. It's so different now too. My best friend went down and it's like she had a completely different experience ya know? I can't wait to hear your take on everything. Good luck with the decisions. It'll be fun no matter what!
Post a Comment