Thursday, September 18, 2008

so I did it! one fabulous date with a HOT return missionary.... check.

Ha ha. it was actually a lot of fun, batman was great ( I fell asleep last time I saw it because I was so tired! but I couldn't do that this time, we were in the IMAX THEATRE! .DUN.DUN.DUN!
it was really loud and obnoxious at first, but it made the movie awesome! batman on the big screen is all time. the guy I went with hadn't seen it yet (or any other movie for the last 2 years I guess) he was respectful and fun, and hilarious! my sister and brother in law "forgot" that I was going to that movie on a date and showed. it was great tho, Bex...your hilarious.
so...a few things to sum up my night?
Movie, popcorn, talking (some conversations more awkward than others) a little movie cuddling, NHL 09 later...then home safe and sound.







All in all it was a pretty good night. but its been a really exhausting week. work is kicking my trash...and I just cant sleep enough lately...insomnia was a bit of aproblem for me in high school, and sometimes it kicks back in...KILL ME! work is the last thing I want today...I.JUST.WANT.TO.SLEEP.
oh ya...and one more kind of cute thing about the night? right at the end?...

.X.X.

.R.

4 comments:

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

No way! That a girl! On the FIRST DATE? Ow Ow!!

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Carla McDaniel said...

good for you Rachel...(so not stalking you, just found you through Becka's blog). And kiss on the first date...way to go!!!!

Debbi said...

awwwwwwww. *so cute*

and people who say they don't kiss on the first date are people who can't GET a kiss on the first date! ;P