Wednesday, October 15, 2008

7.days.to.sexy.8.days.to.Dublin


.I.leave.for.Dublin.in.8.days!.
woah!
were "tapering" right now which means we take a lot more rest days, and our distances are getting smaller and smaller...its actually a little frustrating...I feel like im getting lazy and out of shape, but I guess your supposed to get like that. it makes you ancy to run faster and harder when you really do the marathon and you go faster! im just hoping I dont die...so...
mr.sexy. is home from the rigs in 7 days! he switches on to night shifts today... I SO couldnt handle that job...BUT he is deffinately bieng very sweet lately... its playing little games with me... LIKE, GUYS...he's.not .my.type!!!...he isnt. I know what kind of girls he dates...I even know most of the girls he HAS dated personally. and they are nothing like me. they are the kind of girls I would love to be, but just dont have the will. they get up early so that they look perfect, they tan, and manicure and laugh at just the right times, and well...are total doormats, but beside the point, they are beautiful, and put a lot of effort into it.
as much as it has been playing with my head...its been a really neat experience. since .sexy. left for the rigs he's called me every night, as soon as he gets off at 7pm and we talk until we go to sleep that night. we talk about everything, our favorite things, our families, the scriptures, his mission, my day...and what I love is that
.he.doesnt.care.where.I.came.from.
he tells me very aggressively that "it is from the past Rachel...and you are the person im talking to right now...not who you have been before I met you."
its really releiving that he knows that I have had struggles, and I have been trying. and the only important part is that im trying. its been a really good experience for me to get to know .mr. sexy. He makes me feel like I am a beautiful person who deserves the world. but
.DONT.GET.ME.WRONG.
I dont trust that he wont break my heart. so I am bieng very carefull and weary of .mr.sexy. -------> but it was still very cute this morning when he called me and went "Rachel! I'm half done! I cant wait to see you babe...I miss you a lot today, when I get home, your all mine from the minute I get there, to the minute you get on that plane for Dublin okay?"
SIIIIIGH (melt)
...whatever you say .mr.sexy.
okay, busy day at work today...I'll try and post later today with some sort of pictures, (and I promise I will get you a picture of Mr. sexy SOON.... I've been slacking lately) The great escape is coming up! this time next month I will be getting on a plane for Quito Ecuador!
.x.x.
.R.

1 comment:

Ashley Smith said...

Did you ever think that maybe all those OTHER girls weren't as much as his type as you think because he isn't with them anymore. Love your guts babe.