.HEY.TEAM!.
what A weekend! It always takes me till Tuesday to feel recovered enough to post about my weekend! ha ha. on Friday after work, I was feeling sick and worn down...Mr C called me and told me he was coming into town and we should hang out...okay...sure. by now Mr C and I are seeing a little more eye to eye...whatever that means. so RIGHT before I left work, this random guy from the "rich guys" part of our office, our investors basically walked in my office and was like
"hey...do you like hockey?"
"um...yes?"
"well, like...do you have someone you could take to tonight's game? I cant make it..."
"um...YES?"
so he passes me two tickets to the Florida Calgary game, upon further looking they are row 6 presidential seats work 250$!! I.WAS.STOKED.!
I called up Mr C and told him that if he didn't have anything planned for that night yet...that maybe I had a suggestion? ha ha here are some photos
rhett warrener is probably the biggest .GOON. I have ever had the privileged of seeing live! ha ha. he's not a great player anymore...and doesn't have many teeth anymore...but he would go after ANYONE who looked at him wrong. it was AWESOME
but who do I think is the sexiest player of all on our fabulous Calgary Flames?
rhett warrener is probably the biggest .GOON. I have ever had the privileged of seeing live! ha ha. he's not a great player anymore...and doesn't have many teeth anymore...but he would go after ANYONE who looked at him wrong. it was AWESOME
but who do I think is the sexiest player of all on our fabulous Calgary Flames? Wayne Primeau, our center....of course! not only is he a fabulous hockey player...he's a babe!!!
.WE.WON....of course!
Friday after the game I was feeling .SICK.!! I had this head cold and I was exhausted and just...blech! Mr C was very good to me...he took me to get some hot peppermint tea, then home to bed. it was nice to be friends and have a good time with him again. we always have fun together, no matter where were standing at that point (it seems like he keeps changing how he feels about me...I guess that's what got us here in the first place) it appears he has a new little "interest" down at school. .fair. he's a great guy and he wanted to date. another reason were in this position, and hey...I'm dating too. so that's all I have to say about it I guess... .fair.
.SATURDAY.
MY mom volunteered me to do a photo shoot for this family who took there little adopted baby to the temple on Saturday. they turned out .SO.GOOD. - I'm just in the editing process right now, and I probably wont put them up here...they aren't my family to promote ha ha...but they did turn out really nice.
while we were waiting for them to get out of the temple, Em and Josh and I went down to Bargain stop to "hang out" ha ha here is the result....



it was FUN! I have really been getting along with my siblings lately, we went rock climbing with Joe on Monday night, Josh rocks at it!....(no pun intended...but there it is anyway!)
Saturday Afternoon we had a fabulous family dinner at my uncle Archie's house. his Wife Tess spend a long time making dinner and we all enjoyed it. everyone has been everywhere in our family lately, so Its nice when we can all get together and really be a family. the .Craig's. oh, and James came to! he's basically family. Andrew's roommate and Nat's best friend. he's also a great friend of mine!
Ash showed me her new baby sling for Sam, because he loves being held and sometimes it gets a little hard on your arms...because you need both of them sometimes! 
Sunday was a nice, relaxed day...church then dinner with the mission president, and 6 missionaries! it was busy busy. then a little bit of .BOGGLE. at Nat's house then home to bed. being sick has just killed me lately!
so for those of you following my hilarious dating life...I'm in a bit of a predicament. it involves
.the free spirit. (HEREAFTER CALLED .TFS.) and .Mc.sexy. both of whom I have talked about on my blog before.
I enjoy spending time with both.
.tfs. is fun, low, key, and loving. he's going away a little after I do, and probably not coming back to Calgary... so there is no pressure. we just love having someone to worry about. I love feeling like I don't have to get all dressed up to go see him, he has a fun spirit and he lives life to the fullest, he's content to just cuddle, or go do something crazy climb a random boulder in the mountains. he takes care of his body and encourages me to do the same. he worries about my injuries and makes sure I'm not over-doing it...getting enough sleep and so forth. I love feeling like someone really cares about my progress. I have a rock-climbing date with .TFS. tonight. I knwo it will be fun and fabulous!
.Mc.Sexy. is...well...probably the hottest guy around ha ha, hes one of those guys with expensive jeans and hair, nice big truck...and what APPEARED to be an ego to match. I got a little confused when he asked me out (umm, I'm a little not his type?) and up until this point, have not been taking his intentions very seriously. until last night, he called me to come over, just for a little bit...we talked and cuddles and he litterally held me and didn't want me to leave! ha ha
.mc.sexy. new from the beginning about .tfs....the first day we hung out...it was at Nat Clark's house...I was cuddling with .tfs. on the couch while we watched a movie....then the very next day .m.sexy. asked me out, So I went.
I'm "Dating" right? so it was okay. I could tell .tfs. was a little meh about it...but I went anyways.
.m.sexy. kissed me goodnight, and I thought that was it. but since then we have kept very close. I had several people tell me he's SO not my type...but from talking to him last night...we get along. I think we balance out each other...alot. .NOW.THE.PROBLEM. Mc.Sexy. told me last night that it bugs him that I still hang with .TFS. it rattles him that I'm going rock climbing with him tonight....again. fair
but honestly, I thought that this would start out like this...but then once of them would say...well, whatever, obviously she's dating...and seeing other people...AND .LEAVING.IN.A.MONTH.....I mean....HELLO.?~?~?! I'm leaving in 25 days! and When I get back from South America both .tfs. and .Mc.sexy. WILL BE GONE. why am I even thinking about this? its like drinking hurt out of a bottle!
Last night I loved being with .m.sexy. and I could tell he loved being with me. he kept saying "I'm so excited to take you on some sweet dates!" he kept telling me he's determined to be someone that I remember. and to be honest...I loved it...alot. im not going to exaggerate guys... he really is a VERY good looking guy. like...an "I should be dating a barbie" kind of guy...ask Bex...ha ha she's his biggest promoter.
and I love being with .tfs. and I know that it bugs him that I hang with .m.sexy. too. gah. it .FELT. GENUINE. last night. but me, being where I am right now... I cant trust how I'm feeling. I.REFUSE.TO.SET.MYSELF.UP.AGAIN. - I still feel for Mr.C....ALOT. he was someone who I loved. I looked at rings with him and started making life plans with him. you have to really feel for someone you do that with. and I did...I do.
so that's .... .mr.c. - .mc.sexy. - .tfs. and finally...there is the .bigX. someone who I always have in my heart. I wont get into it right now. but ...my Ex fiance...will now be .BigX. why am I letting you all know this? - he's coming to town over thanksgiving....
I guess all I have left to say at the end of this exasperated vent....
.IM.LEAVING.IN.3.WEEKS!!!!! I would Rather be running a Marathon than dealing with this! (although sometimes it is very fun ;) )
Running has been a constant struggle. I ran a 13 yesterday in just over an hour...it felt...oh who am I kidding... .IT.HURT. my knee's wont hold up much longer...but by the end of this month, it will all be over...then im on to my next adventure. I just hope I can still walk when I leave for South America.
.SIIIIIIIIIGH.
Running has been a constant struggle. I ran a 13 yesterday in just over an hour...it felt...oh who am I kidding... .IT.HURT. my knee's wont hold up much longer...but by the end of this month, it will all be over...then im on to my next adventure. I just hope I can still walk when I leave for South America.
.SIIIIIIIIIGH.
.X.X.
.Rach.

4 comments:
why will mc sexy be gone when you get back. I agree with beck, i am cheering for him. I mean how often do you find a guy who wants to take you out and spoil you.
i know, right? M.SEXY. will bew headed out to work on the rigs right away here...and then in January hes going to school either in AZ or Utah...like, not a huge distance...but a distance. ha ha and hes sexy ash, he'll have a new girlfriend in NO TIME. ha ha...so last night...remember how I was like...I cant feel good about dinner with mc.sexy. and then a date with .TFS.?
.sexy. called me on the way home from .tfs.'s house and was like where are you? I said - on my way home...and he said good. so your stopping by?....siiiiiigh.
I love you cuz, dont forget to send me pictures!!!!
okay so I need pics, this is too good. I can't give you my opinion until I see the "barbie boy". Is ex fiance the hockey boy from UVSC? Holy crap girl, you are a trooper. How long are you gonna stay in S. America?
Hey Teddy! im trying my hardest to get some pics of .Sexy. ha ha i'll see what I can pull of here! ...im trying to decide right now... (see my blog today) how long im going to go to S.A..but deffinately at least 60 days. I want to spend LOTS of time in Cuenca...make it feel like home again you know? I loved feeling that way!
Post a Comment