Saturday, November 29, 2008

.sick. - .noviembre.sin.ti.

thats right, who didnt expect this tho eh? I.FEEL.AWFULL.

it must have been something I ate...APPARENTLY the mangos here SOMETIMES have solmenilla...gross.... I dont know, I havent really been watching what I eat (or how clean it is for that matter) so I guess this is to be expected...fever, chills, weak...blech!

anyways... I didnt go to the orphanage today... in case its something different I dont want to get those kiddies sick! but it was hard to be so close to them and not be able to go see them! I just layed around all day in my dirty hostal feeling sorry for myself. I decided that im going to leave on monday if im better...go see my babies one more time then rip the band-aid... this is going to hurt. originally I was going to stay for 2 weeks at least...but this time has really taken a beating on me...if I keep it up, I may never leave! I found my heart...and I have to leave it again. but I knew I knew I knew this would happen... I did, so I need to grow up and enjoy the rest of my journey... right? and it really is...a huge journey...

you never forget your first love. people kept telling me that when I had hard days with my first love....and honestly I still have them...maybe this is how its going to go with Vanessa....always thinking about what could have been, and what probably should have been...what could still be? its not a game that finishes up easily... but I guess the trick I have learned is that you just keep them really close to your heart...untill your heart is so full of something or someone else... then it just moves up into your memory...in the back...so that its still there...but just not quite so sharp when you think about it.

bieng sick makes me a little homesick... it did when I was in college too...when your like man...mom...I feel awfull! and all she can do is say shes sorry...when I got my mom on the phone tonight I almost started crying...ha ha im a big BABY! im blaming it on the mangos...and im sticking too it! but all I needed to get back on track was a little phone call to my Natty Clark...she is like my inspiration...she got me back on my weak feet and carried me out to riobamba for some hot soup all by myself, but I loved it!!

anyways, like you all care that im sick...im going to put some lyrics to a song that I just LOVE right now. its by this lating singer named Riek

noviembre sin ti...Riek.

November without you... the english lyrics are below... but first he spanish lyrics!

La tarde se aleja,
el cielo esta grisla noche aparece sin ti,
callado en la playate lloro en silencio otra vez
Me ahoga esta penano puedo vivirlas olas no me hablan de tisentado en la arenaescribo tu nombre otra vez
Por que te extrano desde aquel
Noviembre
cuando sonamos juntosa querernos siempreme duele, este frio Noviembre
cuando las ojas caen a morir por siempre..CoroNoviembre sin ties sentir que la lluviame dice llorando que todo acabo
Noviembre sin ties pedirle a la lunaque brille en la noche de mi corazonotra vezz..
otra vez..
Quisiera decirte que quiero volvertu nombre va escrito en mi pielya es de madrugadate sigo esperando otra vezpor que te extrano desde aquel Noviembre
cuando sonamos juntosa querernos siempreme duele,
este frio Noviembrecuando las ojas caena morir por siempre...

.ENGLISH.

the afternoon fades,
the sky appears gray without you
quiet on the beach i cry for you in the silence
once memoy pain drowns me i can't live
the waves don't talk to me of you
sitting on the beach i write your name again
why do i miss you from that november
when we dreamt together
in longing for eachother always,
it pains me this cold november when the leaves fall to die forever
november without you is to feel that the rain tells me,
crying,
that it all ended,
november without you is to ask the moon that shines in the night
for my heart again...
and again
i'd like tell you that i want you to return
your name that is written on my skin
already
it is daybreak
i continue waiting for you once more
why do i miss you from that november when we dreamt together
in longing for eachother always,
it pains me this cold november when the leaves fall to die forever
...november without you is to feel that the rain tells me,
crying,
that it all ended,
november without you is to ask the moon that shines in the night
for my heart again... and again...


.x.x.

SICK. .R.

1 comment:

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Oh Rach, I am so sorry you are sick. There is really nothing worse than being sick down there. I remember when I got something so nasty down there and was throwing up constantly for like a week. I lost 20 lbs in that week. Oh I missed home SO much during that time. I will pray for you, you have to get better while you're down there. It's so crazy cause like I feel like I just relate to everything you say. I remember how attached I was to Alex at Remar. I think about him all the time and I worry about him so much. And I'm afraid that he won't be there if I ever go back down. In fact, I KNOW he won't be there too. I always wonder what he's doing, if he's okay, and if he's up to any good. I would give anything to get back down there. But it's brought so much comfort to me to know that I will see everyone of those kids again and it's going to be the best reunion in the whole world. And more than anything, I know that Heavenly Father is with them, watching over them, and they are closer to him than we know. You are such a lucky girl, I can't even tell you. Get better and live out the rest of that trip.